The Nordic Perl Workshop 2004 Abstracts
This is the list of the currently accepted abstracts.
- 'AudioFile::Identify::MusicBrainz' by Paul Mison, in English
- 'Courier: Messaging in Perl with Spread' by Leon Brocard, in English
- 'Introduction to Class::DBI' by Lars Thegler, in English
- 'Expanding Perl with C, an introduction' by Dennis Haney, in English
- 'Keeping your DNS sane with Perl' by Anton Berezin, in English
- 'My Coding Guidelines' by Abigail, in English
- 'MP3s and Perl' by Paul Mison, in English
- 'Parsing delimited, separated and balanced strings' by Abigail, in English
- 'Prima: Perl GUI toolkit' by Dmitry Karasik, in English
- 'Using Perl for iCalendar manipulation' by Christian Borup, in English
- 'We Hates Software' by Richard Clamp, in English
Intermediate to Advanced
For information on the Workshop, please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Thank you!