Call for Participation for the Nordic Perl Workshop 2004
Now the programme for this years Nordic Perl Workshop is almost ready -
topics and speakers are lined-up for an exciting Perl Weekend in
Symbion in Copenhagen on the 27-28. of March 2004.
On the workshop we will present 20 talks, from speakers from the
Netherlands, UK, Sweden and Denmark. Several of these are among the
coredevelopers behind Perl.
The technical content will range from introductory to advanced so there
will be something for everybody, people new to Perl aswell as people
with more experience in Perl.
This year we have 4 pumpkings at the workshop:
The content spreads widely and covers among other things over the
- Arthur Bergman, Pumpking for the Ponie project, which he will be
presenting at the workshop
- Leon Brocard, Pumpking for Perl 5.005
- Nicholas Clark, Pumpking for Perl 5.8
- Richard Clamp, Pumpking for Perl 1
plus so much more, see more.
- database interaction
- mp3 metadata manipulation
- calendar data manipulation
- DNS control
- advanced build systems
- ..and the development of Perl itself
Apart from that the workshop will offer:
The registration is open
- lightning-talk sessions
- possibility for arranging BOFs
- social events
- and of course the opportunity to meet other Perl programmers
Workshop price until the 22nd. of February: 400,- DKK. (incl. VAT)
After the 22nd. the price will be 500,- DKK. (incl. VAT) until
registration closes. The price includes lunch.
Read more about the workshop
Looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen,
The people behind the Nordic Perl Workshop
The Nordic Perl Workshop is a joint venture between the Stockholm and
Copenhagen Perl Mongers and DKUUG.